Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Regular Grown Up Lady

Today I feel like a grown up lady.  I have felt like this on rare occasions, like when I became the Mrs. to my man, or when I got to pick out and arrange the Christmas decorations for our cozy apartment and make it a holiday wonderland of our very own. This feeling came just a few minutes ago when my mother texted (yes, she is very technologically savvy) asking if I could bring an hors d'oeuvr and treat to share at the family Christmas party.  Usually each family will bring something to share, and I just realized that now I have a family unit of my very own, so I get to be included in the sharing of the dishes.  I am quite a grown up lady now.  Another thing that made me feel so grown up, and rather elegant, is the way that I decided to do my hair.  I was inspired by Sylvia Llewellyn  Davies (played by the lovely Kate Winslet in Finding Neverland) to copycat her winsome updo which is pictured below.  To match my hair I decided to wear pearls.





No comments:

Post a Comment